Subject: EU reference laboratories for public health – endorsement of applicants
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 22:10:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear EU/EEA representatives,

This is a kind reminder for the #EUHPP LIVE WEBINAR that will take place on 
15 May 2024.

Best regards,

SANTE B2 Secretariat

SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: SANTE CONSULT-B2 < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 12:03 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]; 'Bart Hoorelbeke' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Christopher Haralambous < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Lücking Dr., Gesa -RL -611 BMG < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Miriam 
Schmidt' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:i.spili?[email-masked]> 
i.spili?[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
'IT F Maraglino' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Lu 
Jean-Claude Schmit' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Charles.Betz' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Subject: EU reference laboratories for public health – endorsement of 
applicants

Dear EU/EEA representatives,

In the scope of the calls for applications for EU reference laboratories for 
public health (Article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2022/2371), you have been 
nominated by your respective countries as the contact point for the 
endorsement of candidate laboratories.

Microbiology laboratories involved in national public health systems are 
invited to apply to the calls for applications launched on 30 April: 
<https://health.ec.europa.eu/consultations/eu-reference-laboratories-public-health-2024-calls-applications_en> 
EU Reference Laboratories for public health – 2024 calls for applications - 
European Commission (europa.eu), on the following topics:

*	EURL for food- and water-borne bacteria
*	EURL for food-, water-, and vector-borne helminths and protozoa
*	EURL food- and water-borne viruses

***

INFORMATION WEBINAR

We would like to invite you to an Information Session dedicated to national 
endorsing authorities. It is taking place on 15 May 2024 15:30-17:00 CEST 
(Brussels time). Please follow the link in the invitation attached to 
register.

Please note that this session will be restricted to nominated EU/EEA 
representatives only. You must register by 15 May 12.30 CEST at the latest, 
to ensure participation.

***

LIST OF NATIONAL AUTHORITIES

Please note that applicants are provided with a list of the nominated 
national competent authority they must contact, if they wish to apply.

The following link can be found inside the call document and the online form 
that applicants must fill in: 
<https://health.ec.europa.eu/document/download/a0d90025-720d-44ca-b181-ef0fb88c22e0_en> 
https://health.ec.europa.eu/document/download/a0d90025-720d-44ca-b181-ef0fb88c22e0_en. 
All the national authorities that have been nominated are listed in this 
document.

If your national authority is listed but there are no contact details, it is 
because we only received your personal contact details. To avoid any GDPR 
issues related to their public disclosure, we are asking these countries to 
provide us with the following:

*	An alternative, non-personal email address and phone number, such as a 
suitable general mailbox.

Or

*	If indeed the personal contact is preferred, a confirmation 
(authorisation) to use the personal email address and/or telephone number 
already given to us.

We would be grateful for this information as soon as possible, so that we 
can complete the list.

Best regards,

SANTE B2 Secretariat

SANTE B2 - European Commission

DG SANTE | Health and Food Safety | Unit B2 - Health Security

DRB | 12, rue Guillaume Kroll
L-1882 Luxembourg

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]